Prague 2 - Vinohrady, apartment for sale 2+1 (68 sq.m) for renovation, Varšavská street, one minute to the subway
We offer a unique opportunity to realize the apartment according to your wishes, in a well located and lucrative district Vinohrady- Prague 2 in Varšavská street, next to the subway line A (Náměstí Míru). The apartment is located on the third floor. The brick building with elevator undergone a successful reconstruction. Total floor area is 68 m2 and consists of two spacious rooms, separate kitchen, two pantries, bathroom and separated toilet. To the apartment belongs the cellar with total area 2,5 m2.
The apartment offers a unique combination of quiet residential district Vinohrady and maximum availability of all offices, shops, schools, medical facilities, restaurants, cafes, theaters and public transport. For leisure are available in the neighborhood only a few minutes walk Havličkovy sady, Riegrovy sady and various sports facilities.
For more information or a viewing, please contact your broker.
|underground||one minute (Náměstí míru)|
|tramway||one minute (Náměstí míru)|
|bus||one minute (Náměstí míru)|
|central heating||central heating|
4 669 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission and all legal services|
|Address||Varšavská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||68 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.