Prague, luxury apartment 2+kk for rent, 50m², terrace, Stodůlky, Svejcarovo namesti
Luxury furnished apartment 2+kk (50m²) in the street Svejcarovo namesti, Prague 5, which is located on the first floor of the brick building with an elevator. Each room has a balcony or terrace. The apartment is equipped with a modern kitchen with a built-in appliances – fridge, ceramic hob and dishwasher. In the living room there are white sofa, coffee table and large TV. In the hall there is a mirror and a shoe cabinet. In the bathroom there is a shower and toilet. The floors are floating, somewhere tiles. Heating is central. Parking in garage, included in rent. The apartment is in a quiet location. With full amenities (bars, restaurants, shops, etc.). The apartment is nearby the bus stop, direct connection for metro B station Luka.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 4700,- (fix)|
|Address||Švejcarovo náměs, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||50 m²|
|Terrace||yes (12 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.