Prague, nice unfurnished and spacious house 5+1 with garden (500m²) for rent, Pod Valem, Průhonice, balcony, 116m².
Beautiful house 5+1 (116 square meters) with two balconies, garage and garden with an area of 500m² is located in Prague – Průhonice. The house is located in a quiet residential. The house has two balconies, two chambers, two bathrooms with bath and toilet. There is a kitchen with all appliances (stove, oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer), other rooms are unfurnished. In the living room is a fireplace. Heating and hot water is produced by combined gas boiler. On a each floor is a chamber. The floor is a floating floor and tiles. The first floor has an area of 93 m² and second one has 78 m2. There is also a possibility of parking in front of the house. Around the house is all amenities – shopping area Čestlice, shops, restaurants, post office, health center, an international school, water park. For pleasant walks – Val-hill, Pruhonice Park, Pruhonice lock Milíčovský forest and Kunratický forest. Good accessibility bus stop is only 5 minutes far from the house and travel to Opatov metro station takes only 15 minutes.
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 10 000 CZK|
|Address||Pod valem, Praha|
|Usable area||116 m²|
|Grounds area||500 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.