Prague, nice renovated apartment 2+kk (43 m²) for rent, U Botice , Michle, loggia
Beautiful furnished refurbished apartment 2 + kk (43 m2), U Botice street, Prague 4 – Michle on the second floor of the brick house. The apartment has a balcony (3 m2) and a cellar (4 m2). In the apartment there is a new kitchen with fridge, freezer, washing machine, stove and microwave. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and sink. In living room there are a new sofa, dining table (including TV). In the bedroom there is a large walk-in cabinet. Toilet is separate. There are white plastic windows with blinds. The floors are tile and carpet. Central heating. In the vicinity of the apartment all amenities (restaurants, shops, bars, etc.) Near the apartment there is a bus stop, metro line C direction Kačerov and Budějovická – about 10 minutes and the tram stop about 15 minutes to the center.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3500 CZK|
|Address||U Botiče, Praha 4 - Michle|
|Usable area||43 m²|
|Loggia||yes (3 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.