Prague, beautiful, furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Na Maninách, Holesovice, 70m², terrace, garage
Furnished apartment 2+kk (70m²) in the street Na Maninach, Prague 7 is located on the fourth floor of the brick building with an elevator. In each room there is a balcony or terrace. The apartment is equipped with a nice kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, stove and dishwasher. In the living room threre is white sofa, dinning table and chairs. In the second room there are large wardrobes and sofa. In the spacious hallway there are built-in wardrobes. In the bathroom there is a shower. Toilet is separate. The floors are floating, somewhere tiles. Heating is central. Parking is available in garage. The apartment is in a pleasant location with full amenities (bars, restaurants, shops, etc.). Near the apartment there is a tram stop, direct connection for metro C station Holešovice about 4 minutes..
12 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4500 CZK + electricity|
|Address||Na Maninách, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.