Prague, commercial space for rent, 246m², 8 rooms, Sokolovská, Karlin
Commercial space for rent in a lucrative place in the street Sokolovská, Prague 8 Karlin. The premises are located on the ground floor of an brick house – in the backyard. They are suitable as an office or providing services (originally there were spa – massages). This is the entrance hall (reception) and 8 rooms with facilities and kitchenette. Separate heating boiler, functional air conditioning, blinds. Amenities – restaurants, supermarket, pharmacy and more. Transportation – 3 minutes on tram or underground station „C“ and „B“ Florenc.
50 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services 300/person + utilities|
|Address||Sokolovská, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||246 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.