Prague 6, nice and light flat 3 +1 for sale, 83 sqm, brick, balcony, wonderful view
We would like to offer spacious, bright and quiet apartment 3+1 with balcony in highly demanded location of Prague 6 – Břevnov. This apartment is situated on the 5th floor of a recently renovated brick building with an elevator. The total floor area is 83 sqm and consists of hall, three rooms (two bedrooms and living room), separate kitchen, bathroom and separate toilet. On the floor are oak parquet floors, tiles and PVC. Heating by gas boiler Vaillant. In the spacious and light hall there is plenty of storage space, big built-in pantry, built-in wardrobe and security door. The apartment is very interesting due its location, wonderful city views and public transport accessibility (bus and tram 2 minutes, metro A 6 minutes). In walking distance Prague Castle, Petřín, Kajetánka park, Břevnov monastery and sports complex Ladronka. Easy parking behind the house. Two gardens for the residents of the house. For more information or a tour, please contact the broker.
|local gas||new gas boiler Vaillant|
4 015 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price includes all taxes and legal services|
|Address||Patočkova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||83 m²|
|Balcony||yes (2 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.