Unfurnished 2+1 apartment at Prague 5 Smichov, 67 m², quiet street
We offer for 2+1 apartment 67,44 m2 large – living room, bedroom, study, kitchen, cloakroom, hall, bathroom. Local gas heating, parqueted floors, heated tiles in bathroom. Kitchen unit with all appliances including dishwasher and fumehood. Built-in wardrobes and other storo spaces, laundry room with washing machine and own sink. Possible to add equipment/furniture upon agreement. Bathroom with shower, toilet and own heating unit as well as floor heating. Internet connection available. Quiet locality close to winter to witer stadium. 4rd floor of brick building.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||fees 2 500,- czk, bills paid by lessee|
|Address||U Nikolajky, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||67,44 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.