Prague, nice unfurnished apartment 2 + kk for rent, st London, Vinohrady, 53 m², renovated
Very nice unfurnished apartment 2 + kk with an area of 53 m² after reconstruction. The apartment is located on the 1st floor of a brick building with an elevator in a street Londynska, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. Two separate bedrooms. On the floors tiles and parquet. There is a nice kitchen equipped with stove, oven with extractor hood, fridge freezer. In the bathroom there is a shower, sink, washing machine and toilet. Heating is central. The apartment is located in the center of Prague, close to the metro station IP Pavlova. Excellent transport accessibility. There are also complete amenities (restaurants, shops, etc.).
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 2300 for one person, another person 1000 CZK + electricity|
|Address||Londýnská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||53 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.