Prague, renovated unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Zahrebska, Vinohrady, 60 m²
Very nice unfurnished apartment 3 +1 in Zahrebska street, Prague 2 – Vinohrady an area of 60 m² after reconstruction. Three separate bedrooms. The floor tiles and laminate flooring. There is a new kitchen with ceramic hob and oven with extractor hood. In the bathroom there is a shower and sink. Separate toilet. In the aapartment there is a lot of storage space – in the entrance hall and kitchen. To the apartment belongs a cellar 2,5 m2. The apartment is located in a quiet and nice area full of greenery, close to the center – 5 minutes by tram to the metro C station I.P.Pavlova. There are also complete amenities (restaurants, shops, etc.). Apartment is suitable for family. The landlord dont agree with roomates and dont want animals in the apartment.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges cca CZK 4000,- + electricity|
|Address||Záhřebská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.