Prague 2, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, street Belehradska, Vinohrady, 109 m², renovated
Bright unfurnished apartment for rent 3+1 layout as an area of 109 m². Rooms are separated. The apartment is located on the 1st street in Belehradska, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The floor tiles and parquet. The apartment has two bathrooms. In a larger bathroom has a spacious shower and a toilet. The second bathroom has a shower and separate toilet. There is a new kitchen line, which is equipped with a washing machine, stove with oven and hood. The apartment is located in a quiet and nice area full of greenery Folimanka near the park, close to the center – 5 minutes by tram to the metro station IP Pavlova. There are also complete amenities (restaurants, bars, shops, etc.). Apartment is suitable for family, the landlord dont agree with roomates and dont want to have animals in flat.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges cca CZK 550,- / person + energy bills|
|Address||Bělehradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||109 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - BP
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.