Prague, unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, street Hvezdova, Nusle, 68m², separate rooms
Nice unfurnished apartment 2+1 in Hvezdova street, Prague 4 – Nusle. The apartment is located on the 1st floor of a brick house with elevator. Rooms are separated. There is a kitchen with a microwave, gas stove and refrigerator. In the bathroom there are a shower and sink. On the floors tiles and parquet. There is WAW heating. A pleasant and lucrative location.Not far from the house there is the metro station Pankrác and as well as a lot of tram and bus stops. Near the apartment there is Shopping Centre. In the vicinity Central Park – for pleasant walks and of course all amenities (restaurants, shops, schools, bars, etc.). The apartment is suitable for room share and, after an agreement with the owner of the apartment you can have there animals.
12 600 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 400,- / 1 person + energy bills|
|Address||Hvězdova, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||68 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.