Prague, luxury furnished duplex apartment for rent 2+kk(115m²), street Na Maninách, Holešovice, parking
Luxury furnished loft for rent 2+kk (115 m2) with 5m high ceiling located on the first floor of a brick building with an elevator in the Na Maninách street, Prague 7, Holešovice. Original apartment with industrial elements (beams, vaulted ceilings). The apartment is very bright, there are large windows. There is a cloakroom, storage room in the basement cellar. Equipment – fridge, freezer, stove, oven, dishwasher, washing machine. In the apartment is satellite TV, cable TV, internet. The house has 24-hour security and CCTV cameras. The apartment has two parking spaces, which are not included in the price. This is a very quiet location near the river Vltava. Transportation – 2 minutes on tram or bus. Amenities – restaurants, pharmacy, theater, supermarket.
28 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 utilities + 2000 for one parking space|
|Address||Na Maninách, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||115 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.