Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2 + kk, 60 m², terrace, garage, cellar, quiet location, Prague 9, Hrdlořezy
Spacious 2 bedroom apartment, approx. 60 m2 at P9– Hrdlořezy Street Hrdlořezská. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of brick building from 2008 with a lift. The apartment is equipped with kitchen appliances, washing machine, walk-in closet and pantry closet with a shelf system. Other built-in storage in the hallway of the apartment. Other facilities not included in rent. From the living room access to the balcony. Parking space in underground garage included in the price of rent. The apartment has a common use of the basement for 6 residential units. Enclosed residential complex of five low-rise buildings with a playground in the green part of the old cutthroat. The resort is located right on the edge of the park Smetanka, on the banks of the river Rokytka. Marked cycle route passes through forest park. The site is located just 9 minutes walk to the tram stop connecting – Jarov where the final lines 1, 9, 16 and 58 Under Tabor bus stop (lines 109, 177, 183, 195) is located within 3 minutes walk. These buses are directly accessible subway station Vysočanská, Palmovka, Skalka, Prosek.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Hrdlořezská, Praha 9 - Hrdlořezy|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.