Multifunctional monumental villa, 653m² flooring, 740m² land., Prague 9 - Satalice!
A spectacular villa built in 1980 in Prague 9-Satalice. The villa was completely reconstructed -the bugdet for this reconstruction was 10 milion crowns and now it is a multi-use house-it used to be a hotel with a restaurant, then it used to be a residence of a company so it has disposition for different use-there could be even several apartments in the house. Its disposition is following: stock stores 40sq.m., ground floor 353 sq.m.: reception, 4 offices (115m²), workroom,4 stock stock stores, shop, 4 toilets, bathroom, cloak- rooms. 1st floor 153 sq.m.: 6 offices, kitchen, secretariat, meeting room, 2 toilets and showerbath, large terrace (40m²). 2nd floor 147 sq.m.:3 offices, 2× stock store, toillet, cloak-room. Total dimension of the land plot 740 sq.m. with 4 parking places+ in front of the house there are another 6 parking places. The building has an alarm, cameras, above standard equipment.Interested? call 608 981 113. You have to see it!
22 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||K nádraží, Praha 9 - Satalice|
|Usable area||653 m²|
|Grounds area||740 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.