Sale of stylish renovated and furnished 3+1 apartment on Vinohrady, Praha 2
Beautiful 3+1 aparmtent for sale, 92,4 m2, situated on the 4th floor of fully renvoated building with lift. Luxurious apartment in lucrative part of town in the heart of Prague 2 – Vinohrady. Spacious living room, 2 separate bedrooms, kitchen with, kitchen with dining space, two bathrooms, entrance hall and balcony facing the courtyard. Nicely solved, able to satisfy expectations of the most demanding clients. Fully equipped kitchen unit and built-in wardrobes are included in the apartment. Pictures of example of possible frnishing. Heat and hot water sipplied via gas furnace. Also possible to buy parking space in the building. It is a parking space of full size, which can accomodate even larger cars, unlike the parking lifts. The building itself is in close proximity of Namesti Miru, tram and metro stops are in walking distance, the locality can provide everything neccessary for modern city life. Green parks Grobovka and Bezrucovy Sady are also few minutes of walk away.
8 778 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Záhřebská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||92,40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.