Sale of stylish renovated and furnished 3+1 apartment on Vinohrady, Prague 2
We would like to offer you a beautiful apartment 3+1, 90 m2, situated on the 2nd floor of a reconstructed building with a lift. The building is located in a very popular area of Prague 2, in the heart of Vinohrady. The apartment consists of spacious living room, two separate bedrooms, kitchen with dinning area, two bathrooms and entrance hall. The dispositions of the apartment are very convenient and suitable for demanding clients. Included in the price of the apartment is a fully equipped kitchen and built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms. There is a local gas boiler for heating and hot water. There is a possibility to buy a private parking space in the basement of the building. It is a large parking space suitable for even larger kind of cars. The building is situated nearby Namesti Miru square, in very nice residential neighborrhood, in location with metro station and tram stop with many tram lines. Only few minutes walk away is a beautiful park Havlickovy sady. The pcitures are exemplificative from another apartment of the same size in the building.
7 192 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Záhřebská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.