Apartment for rent 3+kk, partly furnished, 70 m², balcony, terrace, Prague 6 - Dejvice, Patanka street
Sunny apartment for rent 3+kk, partly furnished, 70 m2, Prague 6, Patanka street. The apartment is located in a new building and consists of two separate rooms, a living room with kitchenette and bathroom. The kitchen is equipped: fridge, dishwasher, glass-ceramic hob, oven, hood and a dining table with chairs. The first room is furnished with a double bed. In the second room is a children's bunk. The bathroom includes a washing machine, bathtube and toilet. Near the house there are the tram and bus station Podbaba, from which you can get to the metro station „A“ Dejvicka. The surrounding area offers: parks, sports area, supermarket, Czech Technical University, kindergarten and primary school. If you want to visit Prague Zoo or Botanical Garden, you can use the nearby ferry in Podbaba.
13 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5120,- CZK house service fee (gabrage, heating and water) + 1000,- CZK electricity|
|Address||Paťanka, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.