Prague, beautiful apartment 2 + kk, Míšovická street, new building, 54 m², balcony, quiet location
Beautiful modern apartment in the new building in the street Míšovická. Furnished apartment 2+kk of 54 m2 is located on the first floor of a brick building with an elevator. Kitchen with electric cooker, fridge, freezer and integrated dishwasher. The bathroom has a corner bath and washing machine, toilet separately. Coverage of land floating floors, tiles and carpet. Central heating. The apartment also includes a balcony and has its own chamber. Cable on UPC. Very quiet location, in front of the house is a playground. Good transport accessibility to the city center. The apartment is located near the metro Zlicin and large commercial and entertainment center Metropole. In the surroundings you can find all the civic amenities.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3200 utilities + electricity cca 500 Czk|
|Address||Míšovická, Praha 5 - Zličín|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.