Sale of house after partial reconstruction, in Líně, 2 x 2 +1, 692 m² plot , fireplace
Sales brick house in the village Líně. The house is a partial reconstruction. Located on a plot size of 692 square meters . The house is two dwelling units type 2 +1. Area of both dwellings is 83.4 square meters . The apartment on the ground floor also includes a terrace, located on the first floor balcony. In the years 2001 – 2012 the house was renovated. There is a new sewer , water , gas boiler , electricity, windows, chimney. The roof is original. The floors are covered with tiles and parquet. The house has a fireplace and a spacious cellar. Possibility of building a garage. Good location at a distance of only 12 km from Pilsen. This property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. The agency's services and financial advice for free.
2 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including services and legal services|
|Usable area||166,80 m²|
|Grounds area||692 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.