Luxurious, very spacious apartment 4+1 (120 sqm), with air-condition, furnished. Prague 5 - Smichov
Luxurious and very spacious apartment 4+1 is located at the 4th floor of a brick house (with elevator) in a quiet part of Prague 5 – Smichov. The area of the apartment is 120 sqm and it is furnished. The kitchen is equipped with fridge / freezer, dishwasher, stove and microwave. In the apartment there are two bathrooms, one of them with a toilet, another toilet is in a separate room. Further equipment includes, washing machine or telephone. It is possible to use a cellar (6 sqm). Apartment is located in a very desirable location with all civic amenities. In the surroundings you will find the entire network of stores and services, as well as restaurants, cafes and theaters. Nový Smichov shopping center (shops, cafes, cinema) is located only 300 meters from the house. Perfect transport accessability by car and public transport (tram stop 150 meters from the house, metro B „Andel“ – 300 meters). Near the house there is a very large Kinsky Garden, ideal place for sport or recreation.
30 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 2000 + electricity & gas approx. 2500|
|Address||Malátova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.