Nice apartment 3+1 for sale, Prague 4, Schulhoffova str., 73,5sqm+loggia 4,5sqm+cellar, Hostivař forest park nerby
Looking for a pleasant living close to the Hostivař forest park? We offer nice apartment 3+1 in the total area of 73,5sqm + cellar (3,3sqm) in a prefab building in a higher ground floor with loggia at Schulhoffova street, Prague 4 – Háje. The apartment consists of entry hall (13,1sqm) with built in wardrobes, 2 bedrooms (12,1 and 12,1sqm), separate kitchen (11,7sqm), spacious living room (20,6sqm) with direct entry to loggia and bathroom with toilet. Both bedrooms and kitchen are east-orientated, west orientation of the living room provides enough light throughout the day. The apartment is in good condition (new risers, new windows), you can live immediately or customize according to your wishes. New floating floor in whole apartment. The apartment has an interest in the non-residential spaces that are rented. Location with good transport links – bus stop 100m from the house and 4min by bus is metro Háje or 10min metro Chodov). Nursery and primary school on site. Ideal living for a young family or nature and walks lovers – Hostivař forest park is located just 150m from the house. For more information or a viewing please contact the broker.
2 450 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission and all legal services|
|Address||Schulhoffova, Praha 4 - Háje|
|Usable area||73,50 m²|
|Loggia||yes (4,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.