Modern 2+kk apartment, 65 m² with terrace 25 m²
Rental of new, unique modern 2+kk apartment 65 m2 large with 25 m2 terrace and 4 m2. Quiet locality of Prague 7 – Holesovice, 6 minutes of walk from metro C station Vltavska, 3 minutes of walk from Komunardů tram. Apartment is on the 6th floor of brick building with lift, the building itself is after extensive renovation. Partly furnished – fully equipped kitchen with electric stove and including dishwasher, washing machine, double bed, kitchen table with chairs. Separate toilet with bidet, bathroom with a tub, floor heating, new cellar. Possibility of UPC connection. All civic amenities around, parking in secured undeground garag in the building. The furniture at the pictures is not part of the rent (bed, seating, table) is not a part of the rent.
13 900 CZKper month
|Charges||Monthly fees 980,- czk for one person, 390 czk + energies|
|Address||Tovární, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.