Prague, renovated fully furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, U novych domu, Krc, 54m²
Nice apartment is waiting for the first tenant and is located on the fifth floor of renovated brick building with an elevator. The apartment is fully furnished, including linens and dishes. The living room is connected with the kitchen, equipped with all appliances. There is a gas cooker, oven, fridge-freezer and dishwasher. The kitchen is a at practical way separated from the living area. Opposite sofa there is TV, internet also available. In the new bathroom there is a bathtube, shower and washing machine, toilet is separate. Plenty of storage space in a closet. On the floors there are parquets, heating is provided by its own gas boiler. The house is situated in a quiet location, surrounded by greenery, in an area with excellent transport links. Free parking in front. Not far from the house metro station Budějovická or Pankrác, where we find the popular shopping centers. Ideal for one person, with possibility for cleaning service, no couple or family.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities cca CZK 2700,-|
|Address||U nových domů II, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.