Partly furnished family house 4+1 (130m²) for rent, K rozvodně street, Prague 5, Slivenec, garage, garden
Partly furnished family house for rent in the street K rozvodně in Prague 5, Slivenec. House with a total area of 130 square meters is bright and spacious. The modern kitchen is fully equipped – fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher and microwave. The bathroom has a corner bath, shower and toilet. Flooring – laminate flooring and tiles. There is electric underfloor heating. Possible to use garden (670m²). The house is located in a quiet area, a short walk from the bus stop.
31 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 6000CZK|
|Address||K rozvodně, Praha 5 - Slivenec|
|Usable area||130 m²|
|Garden||yes (670 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.