Prague 2, high standard and design apartment 3+1 for sale, 104 m², balcony, garage, U Kanálky, Vinohrady.
We offer a luxury renovated apartment in a historic building in Vinohrady, a few steps away from náměstí Jiřího z Poděbrad or Riegrovy sady, in the prestigious area of Prague 2
Design solution for the whole house and individual apartment units were processed by Mimolimit architectural studio, led by renowned designer and architect Barbora Škorpilová. Timeless equipment with an emphasis on lightness, brightness and spaciousness corresponds with the use of quality materials – wooden floors and doors, blackout Japanese walls, tiles in bathrooms for order.
Apartment with excellent layout consists of two separate bedrooms with large French windows and a balcony, facing the east, to the courtyard with greenery. Spacious living room and separate dining room with fully equipped kitchenette are situated to the west street. Two bathrooms with shower, bath and toilets along with pantry complete living space. The emphasis throughout the residence is placed on safety, as revealing quality security door, entrance to a chip, video intercom, CCTV and reception in the house. The apartment has a parking place in the basement and cellar.
In this area are all the amenities, a number of cafes, shops, parks and greenery. Walking distance to the city center and public transport. We highly recommend a viewing of this unique offer for living or investment.
|local gas||own gas boiler|
12 600 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including legal services and all the fees|
|Address||U Kanálky, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||104 m²|
|Balcony||yes (2 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.