Sale renovated apartment in Prague 2 +1 , 56m² , cellar, partly furnished
Sales of newly- renovated apartment 2 +1 in the first floor of the brick building with no elevator in Prague 10 , area of the flat is 56 m2 and cellar (4m² ). The apartment is sold partially furnished , the kitchen remains a kitchen and a gas stove. Reconstruction of dwelling completed in 2012 , the house is newly insulated. The apartment has new windows , new risers , gas. Apartment has a room of 16 square meters sizes and 14m², a kitchen the size of 18m², hall 8m². The bathroom has a bath and separate WC. Of course there is the ability to connect to cable TV and the Internet. The floors are parquet and tiles, central heating. You can park in front. Near the house there are bus stops , sports facilities, restaurants, pharmacy , shops. This property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. The agency's services and financial advice for free.
1 899 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including services , commissions and legal services|
|Address||Nučická, Praha 10|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.