Apartment for rent 3+1, unfurnished, 93 m², cellar, Prague 5 - Smichov, Lidicka street
Sunny attic apartment for rent 3+1, unfurnished, 93 m2, Prague 5, Lidicka street. The apartment is situated on the 5th floor of the brick house and from its windows is charming view to the river side. Flat consists of two separate rooms, a living room and kitchen. Bathroom and separate toilet. The kitchen is equipped: fridge, dishwasher, microwave oven, glass-ceramic hob and hood. In the hall is a dining table with chairs. In the bathroom you find a bathtub. The apartment includes a cellar. Possible to connect internet and TV. The house is located near the city center. Near is the metro station „B“ Andel. Neighborhood offer: shops, restaurants, parks, shopping center Novy Smíchov, cinemas, skate park, primary school and nearby beautiful Kinský garden. Owner prefers family.
16 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 600,- CZK house service fee per person + electricity and gas|
|Address||Lidická, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||93 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.