Prague, spacious family house 5+1 for rent, Zbraslav, 150m², terrace, garden
The part of family house 5+1 with its own entrance. There are five spacious rooms, fully equipped kitchen with stove, refrigerator and dishwasher. Plenty of storage space in the built-in wardrobes. In the bathroom there are a corner bath and shower, two toilets. The floor is laminate and tile floors, gas heating. From the living room there is the entrance to a private terrace and garden. Suitable for families with children, to the house belongs private playground. Possibility of babysitting. The space can also be used partly as an offices. The house is located in a nice area in a quiet street, parking in front of the house. Zbraslav, where the house is located, was once a summer place, but retained the pleasant atmosphere of the residential districts, although constantly growing and modernizing. There is an extensive and easily accessible public green, health center, town hall, kindergarten, elementary school, elementary art school, language school, library, gym, network of shops and services, restaurants, hotel, nursing home, maternity center, children's and sports fields, several churches, recreation areas and forest park. From Zbraslav excellent accesibility to center, from Smíchov expressway R4 (Strakonická).
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 4000,-|
|Address||Pod spravedlnos., Praha 5 - Zbraslav|
|Usable area||150 m²|
|Grounds area||150 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.