Rent a beautiful apartment 2 + kk, 64 m², Plzen - Brucna street V Obilí
We rent an apartment 2 + kk in an attractive location in Pilsen Brucna streets V Obilí. The residential unit is located on the 2nd floor of a brick building with an elevator and wheelchair přístupem.o total area of 64 m2. It consists of two spacious bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom with tub and toilet. The kitchen is a new kitchen, glass-ceramic hob, electric oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Central heating, as well as hot water is supplied from a central boiler room in the building. Pro TV transmission is common antenna is the possibility of the introduction of cable television and the Internet. The cellar and private parking space in front of the house. The place is all civic amenities. We recommend due to the location of the property and excellent availability of public transport. The flat is available for occupancy from 10.1 2015
8 000 CZKper month
|Address||V Obilí, Plzeň|
|Usable area||64 m²|
|Terrace||yes (10 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.