Prague 10, luxury apartment 5+1 for sale, 249 m², terrace, two generation, duplex, Mexická, Vršovice - Vinohrady.
Exclusive offer luxury duplex apartment 5+1 in an attractive area of Prague 10, on the border of Vršovice and Vinohrady. Secession brick house in Mexická street was renovated in 2004, the apartment was renovated and approved in 2002.
The lower floor offers a large living room with access to the terrace 15 m2, fully equipped kitchen, bedroom, bathroom with bath and shower and separate toilet. On the upper floor there are two rooms, technical room, working room, bathroom, toilet and 8 m2 terrace overlooking the city. The house has a new elevator, roof and heating. Very attractive location, near Heroldovy sady, 10 minutes to the city center by public transport. Parking on the street or in a garage 3 minutes away. For more information, please contact your broker.
12 800 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the fees and legal services|
|Address||Mexická, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||249 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.