Apartment for rent 2+kk, partly furnished, 50 m², cellar, Prague 1 - Nove Mesto, Mlynarska street
Sunny partment for rent 2+kk in centre of Prague, partly furnished and newly reconstructed apartment total area cca 50 m2, Mlynarska street. The place was renovated by using high ecological materials, paintworks. The apartment consists of a separate room, living room with kitchenette and chamber. Bathroom and separate toilet. The kitchen is equipped: inductive glass-ceramic hotplate, oven, hood and a dining table with chairs. The living room is furnished: a sofa, armchairs and a coffee table. In the bathroom is a shower. The apartment includes a washing machine and a cellar. The house is located in a quiet street in the center of Prague near the waterfront. Near the house there is a matro station „B“ and „C“ Florenc. The surrounding offers: shops, restaurants, shopping centers, cinema, theater, park and primary school.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500,- CZK utilities for one person (house service fee, water and electricity; +500,- CZK extra person)|
|Address||Mlynářská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.