Prague, unfurnished attic apartment for rent 1+kk (42m²), Ujezd Street, Mala Strana
Unfurnished studio apartment for rent 1+kk apartment (42m²) is located on the third floor of a brick building in Újezd street, Prague 1, Mala Strana. The kitchen has a ceramic hob. The bathroom has a shower. Amenities – restaurants, theater, post office. Transportation – 2 minutes to tram station. The house is located directly under the Petrin lookout tower, just steps from the chairlift. Beautiful location in the city center, a short walk from the river Vltava.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 services|
|Address||Újezd, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.