Prague 2, nice new apartment 4+kk for sale, 115 m², terrace, Lublaňská, Vinohrady, metro I.P. Pavlova.
We introduce beautiful new apartman 4+kk with area of 115 m2 with terrace on the last floor of an Art Nouveau building after reconstruction. Very nice, bright and spacious apartment was built in 2011 and it is located just a few minutes from the metro, in an attractive area of Prague 2 – Vinohrady.
Fully equipped and only briefly used apartment offers immediate living without additional investment. Spacious living room with kitchen offers access to the terrace overlooking the courtyard. Three separate rooms, cloackroom or study, bathroom with bath and shower and a the second separate toilet offers comfortable living even for large family. The brightness of the rooms is ensured by ceiling windows, they provide plenty of natural light.
All amenities are in the place, parks Folimanka and Grébovka, metro, tram, restaurants, center. Possibility to rent a parking space in the next house. For more information or a viewing, please contact your broker.
|underground||5 minutes walk|
|local gas||own gas boiler Junkers|
8 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Lublaňská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||115 m²|
|Terrace||yes (10 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.