Sale apartment 2 +1 in Pilsen , loggia , cellar , furnished, plastic windows
Sale apartment 2 +1 preserved on the ground floor brick building with an elevator in Pilsen Doubravce , area of the flat is 56 m2 and the apartment has a balcony and a brick cellar. The apartment is sold furnished , the kitchen remains the dining table , fridge with freezer , new gas stove , electric oven, microwave, stove. The bathroom has a bath and separate WC. In addition, the apartment remains 4× bed, wardrobes, there is a new plaster , plastic windows. Of course there is a connection to the common television antenna , access to cheap internet. The floors are parquet , PVC, tiles and carpets, central heating. The house was a complete revitalization. You can park in front. Near the house there are bus stops , kindergarten , school , gymnasium, sports facilities, post office, restaurant , pharmacy , supermarkets. This property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. The agency's services and financial advice for free.
1 255 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including services , commissions and legal services|
|Address||Na dlouhých, Plzeň|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.