Apartment for rent 2+1, furnished, 52 m², balcony, cellar, Prague 4 - Krc, Neveklovska street
Sunny apartment for rent 2+1, furnished, 52 m2, Prague 4, Neveklovska street. The apartment consists of two separate rooms and a kitchen. Bathroom and separate toilet. The kitchen is equipped: fridge, glass-ceramic hob, oven and hood. The living room is furnished: sofa, coffee table, TV, wardrobe, desk with chair and a dining table with chairs. In the bedroom is a double bed. The bathroom includes a combined washing machine with dryer and a bathtube. Possible to connect to internet and TV via UPC. The apartment includes a cellar. Parking in front of the house, the apartment is located in an area without blue zones. Near the house there is a metro station „C“ Pankrac from which you can get easily and quickly to the center. Neighborhood offers: shops, restaurants, a shopping center Arkady Pankrac, supermarket, park, kindergartens and primary schools.
12 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1500,- CZK utilities for one person (electricity, water, and gas; extra person + 500,- CZK)|
|Address||Neveklovská, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.