Apartment for rent 4+1, unfurnished, 120 m², Prague 6 - Bubenec, dr. Zikmunda Wintera street
Apartment for rent 4+1, unfurnished, 120 m2, Prague 6, dr. Zikmunda Wintera street. The apartment is available immediately. However, the reconstruction will start after signing the lease contract (will take approx. 30–60 days). After that tenant may participate in the reconstruction of a flat. There will be new windows, floors, walls, doors, kitchen and bathroom. The apartment consists of three separate rooms, one walk-through room, kitchen and bathroom. Possibility of internet connection and TV via UPC. Near the house there is the metro station „A“ Hradcanska from which you can get easily and quickly to the center. Neighborhood offers: shops, restaurants, Technical University, theaters, kindergarten and primary school. Nearby also is a beautiful park Stromovka.
19 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 350,- CZK house service fee per person + electricity and gas|
|Address||dr. Z. Wintra, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.