Apartment for rent 4+kk, furnished, 130 m², cellar, 2 terraces, 2 garage places, Prague 8
Apartment for rent 4+kk, furnished, 130 m2, Prague 8, Chotovicka street. The apartment consists of three separate rooms and a living room with kitchenette. Bathroom and separate toilet. The kitchen is equipped: fridge, dishwasher, glass-ceramic hob, oven and hood. The living room is furnished : sofa, armchairs, TV, dresser and dining table with chairs. In the first bedroom is a double bed. In two other rooms is a single bed, desk with chair, armchair and wardrobe. The bathroom includes a bathtube and a toilet. Second toilet is separate. The apartment includes a cellar, and you can also rent two parking spaces for a fee. Possibility of internet connection and TV via UPC. Near the house there is the metro station „C“ Kobylisy, from which you can quickly and easily get to the center. Neighborhood offers: Czech-Russian grammar school, business college, supermarket, restaurant, forest, kindergarten and primary school.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 6500,- CZK utilities (house service fee, water, trash, electricity and gas) + possibility 2 garage places /4500,- CZK/|
|Address||Chotovická, Praha 8 - Kobylisy|
|Usable area||130 m²|
|Terrace||yes (27 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.