Apartment for rent 3+kk, partly furnished, 80 m², terrace, Prague 8 - Liben, Novakovych street
Attic apartment for rent 3+kk, partly furnished, 80 m2, Prague 8 – Liben, Novakovych street. The apartment consists of two separate rooms, a living room with kitchenette, chamber and bathroom. The kitchen is equipped: fridge, dishwasher, stove, oven, hood and a dining table with chairs. The living room is furnished: sofa, armchair, coffee table, cupboard and TV. In the first bedroom is a double bed, dressers and closets. The second bedroom is unfurnished. The bathroom includes a washing machine, bathtube and toilet. Possible to connect to fast Wi-Fi internet, which is in the price. The apartment includes a shared roof terrace (shared with only one other apartment). The apartment can be rented as unfurnished. 150 m from the house there is the metro station „B“ Palmovka from which you can easily and quickly get to the center. The surrounding area offers: golf, tennis, theater, supermarkets, restaurants, shops, kindergarten, primary school and grammar school.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000,- CZK utilities (house service fee, water, electricity and Wi-Fi)|
|Address||Novákových, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.