Prague, nice spacious furnished apartment 3 +1 for rent, 121 m², Štefánikova street, Prague 5
Prague, beautiful furnished spacious apartment is designed as 3 +1. Apartment of 121 square meters is located on the 3rd floor of a brick building with an elevator. The apartment has a balcony. Fully equipped kitchen with appliances. Bathroom with bath, and separate toilet. The lease can be secured garage about 250 meters from the house for a monthly fee. The house may visit the fitness center 1 week free (gym, sauna, whirlpool). This is an excellent location. There you will find high-quality civic amenities – shopping and entertainment Centura New Smíchov just a few minutes walk from the house. Here are flawless cultural activities. Large selection of leisure activities. Restaurants, cafes and bars all around. Easy accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stop near the house, the Andel metro station nearby.
31 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilites 4520 CZK|
|Address||Štefánikova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||121 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.