Apartment for rent 4+kk, 95 m², partly furnished, 3 toilets and 2 bathrooms, Prague 7 - Holesovice, Kamenicka street
Completely renovated and partly furnished apartment for rent 4+kk, 95 m2, Prague 7, Kamenicka street. The apartment consists of three separate rooms and a living room with kitchenette. Two bathrooms and separate toilet. The kitchen is equipped: fridge, microwave owen, gas stove, oven, hood and a dining table with chairs. The first room is furnished: wardrobes and sofa. In the second room is a wardrobe. The first bathroom includes a bathtub and toilet, in the second one is a shower and toilet. The third toilet separate. Possibility connect to internet and TV via UPC. The apartment can be rented as unfurnished or furnished. Near beautiful parks Stromovka and Letenske sady that hide many sports and other use. Near is the metro station „C“ Vltavská from which you get easily and quickly to the center. Surrounding offers: parks, restaurants, National Technical Museum, National Gallery, Trade Fair Palace, Prague exhibition grounds, sports hall, primary school and grammar school.
24 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1000,- CZK house service fee + electricity and gas|
|Address||Kamenická, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||95 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.