Sales of houses in the village Žernovník, renovated, 160 m²
Sale nice cottage in the village near the village Žernovník Bezvěrov. Land area is 400 m2, 160 m2 chalet has a balcony and has 6 m2. The kitchen in the cottage is fully furnished, bathroom with a tub. The cottage is located 4 rooms, kitchen with dining room, living room and 2 bedrooms on the first floor, there is also a corridor, bathroom and toilet. Heating is by means of stoves and fireplace, electricity is introduced into the huts, no water, but is self-borehole, 20 m from the cottage is well (hot water). Since the land is located about 1 km lake, forest about 1.5 km, 3.5 km shop. The cottage is suitable for candidates seeking unspoiled nature and peaceful environment. This property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. The agency's services and financial advice for free.
905 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including services and legal services|
|Address||Žernovník, Bezvěrov (Okres Plzeň-sever)|
|Usable area||160 m²|
|Grounds area||400 m²|
|Balcony||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Jiří Berdich
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.