Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Nuselska street, Michle, 46.7 m²
Apartment for rent 2+kk, furnished, 46,7 m2, Prague 4, Nuselska street. The apartment consists of two walk-through rooms, kitchenette and chamber. Bathroom and separate toilet. The kitchenette is equipped: gas stove with oven and hood. The living room is furnished: sleeping floor, wardrobes, sofa and armchairs, desk with chair, TV and a dining table with chairs. In the bedroom you find a sleeping floor, two beds and wardrobe. In the hall there is a wardrobe and fridge. The bathroom includes a bathtube and combinated washer with dryer. Possible to connect a internet. Near the house there is a tram and bus stop, from ehich you can get to the metro station. Surrounding offers: parks, restaurants, theater, archery, kindergarten, primary school and a nearby shopping center Arcade Pankrác.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 802,- CZK house service fee + cca 2000,- CZK electricity and gas|
|Address||Nuselská, Praha 4 - Michle|
|Usable area||46,70 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.