Praha 7 - Holešovice, reconstructed, sunny apartment 3+1 for sale
Looking for a quiet and safe place for your family life. We offer you a very bright apartment in a beautiful area of Prague 7 – Holešovice, Na Maninách street. The apartment is located on the 4th floor after a very successful and sensitive reconstruction. The reconstruction was carried out exchange of risers, insulation of the house to the exchange coupled windows with double glass stepped into the street, the skylight windows, new roof and new elevator. At present, will be reconstrucion of public spaces including basements. The house has a large yard, on which in the future should be built playground with seating for mums and accompaniment.
The total floor area is 80m² and consists of three rooms (two bedrooms and living room), separate kitchen, bathroom and separate toilet. Original parquet floors and successful reconstruction of the apartment for comfortable living. The apartment has a cellar of the size 4 m2.
It is a very good residential location in a residential area of Prague 7 – Holešovice, just a few minutes to Stromovka park, Zoo, botanical gardens or the city center. In the immediate vicinity there are small cafes and shops, as well as theater, sports or the Prague markets. Within easy reach are three metro stations and convenient tram, on Wenceslas Square is 14 minutes. Highly recommended, for more information or a tour, please contact your broker.
|tramway||2 minutes from house, tram No. 1,12,14,24,25,54|
4 460 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all taxes and legal services|
|Address||Na Maninách, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.