Rental of unfurnished, renovated apartment 3+1 at 4th floor of brick building, Prague 2 - New Town
3+1 100 m2 large unfurnished apartment on the 6th floor, completely renovated, 3 separate rooms, built-in wardrobe. Equipped kitchen with gas stove and electric oven, bathroom with a tub, toilet in separate room. Possible to add a washing machine and a fridge upon request. Floors are parqueted, floating or tiled. Heating via gas furnace. Internet UPC, phone line and TV connected. Well accessible locality close to the city center. Not possible for sharing.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 550/CZK/person/month + energies|
|Address||Ječná, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.