Prague, modern unfurnished designed apartment for rent 5+kk (188m²), street Laubova, Vinohrady, balcony
We offer a unique unfurnished apartment for rent 5 + kk (188 m2) with balcony 15 square meters. Architectural gem is located on the 4th floor of a renovated building with an elevator. Laubova Residence is located in a quiet part of Vinohrady in Prague 3 near the metro Jiřího z Poděbrad. The house underwent a complete reconstruction including a new lift. Parking in the house for an extra fee. There is a living room with a luxury kitchen with appliances, four bedrooms, three bathrooms with bath, shower, toilet and bidet. There is a washer and dryer. Built-in wardrobes, wood floors, security doors, recessed lighting, internet, alarm with connection to PCO, videophone. It is possible to arrange furniture apartment. There are built-in wardrobes. Apartment and house is after complete reconstruction. Civic amenities – restaurants, post office, pharmacy, schools, libraries and more. Transport accessibility – 2 minutes to the metro station „A“ George of Podebrady and tram stops.
80 000 CZKper month
|Address||Laubova, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||188 m²|
|Balcony||yes (15 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.