Prague - West, nice partly furnished house 5+1 for rent, garage, garden, fireplace, Únětice, Pod mezí street, 270 m².
Luxury partly furnished family house 5+1 for rent with a total living area of 270 m². On the ground floor is entrance hall, bathroom with toilet, utility room, hall with staircase, work room, kitchen, dining and living room with fireplace. On the mezzanine floor there is a gallery with a nice sitting area and garden views. On the first floor there is a hall with staircase, bathroom with corner bath and toilet, 3 bedrooms, dressing room and balcony. Of all the rooms overlook to the beautiful garden with the size of 1100 m2 with a natural pond with fish and water plants. Upgraded interior of the house combines the advantages of local and western style living. Kitchen is equiped with hood, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, electric stove and bar with spotlights. Outdoor fireplace and private well with water for use outside residential areas, automated garden irrigation. Safety alarm connected to the police, cellar, gas underfloor heating (Geminox), gas water heater (Geminox). The house has a garage for two cars. The house is located in the south-facing slope and is sensitively set in natural surroundings with spectacular views of the valley of the protected landscape. 20 minutes by bus to the metro station Dejvická, 10 minutes by car, bus stop about 500 meters far from house. American International School in Nebušice distance of approximately 10 km and international pre-school in Roztoky about 3 Km away.
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pod Mezí, Únětice|
|Usable area||270 m²|
|Grounds area||1 100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.