Apartment for rent 3+1, furnished, 80 m², two terraces, Prague 1 - Old Town, Krizovnicka street
Sunny furnished partment for rent 3+1 in centre of Prague, 80 m2, Krizovnicka street. The apartment consists of two separate rooms, living room, kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen is equipped: washing machine, dishwasher, microwave owen, gas stove and a dining table with chairs. The living room is furnished: sofa, armchairs, coffee table, bookcase and TV. In the first bedroom is a double bed, bedside tables with lamps, armchairs and wardrobe, in other bedroom is double bed, bedside tables with lamps and a wardrobe. The bathroom icluded a shower, bidet and toilet. The house is located in the city center near the waterfront. Surrounding offers: metro station „A“ Staromestska, Dance Conservatory, College of Arts, city library, Conservatory, Faculty of Law and the Old Town Square.
20 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 550,- CZK house service fee + electricity and gas|
|Address||Křižovnická, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.