Prague, beautiful unfurnished luxury villa 7 +1, 260 m², garden, garage, quiet location Prague 4 Hodkovičky
Prague, beautiful unfurnished stylish villa 7 +1 and the size of 260 m2 is located in Prague 4, Hodkovičky. First floor offers 2 bedrooms, hall and kitchen. Kitchen equipped with fridge freezer, dishwasher, ceramic hob and oven. Furthermore, there is also a cloakroom, bathroom with separate toilet and terrace. There is also a pleasant winter garden. On the second floor there are three bedrooms, bathroom with whirlpool tub, toilet and balcony. Upstairs are two bedrooms and a cloakroom. Relax in the comfortable garden. A land area of 1600 m² with trees offering comfortable privacy. Garage for two cars. Living in a nice area of Prague 4 Hodkovičky. Neighborhood full of greenery. Excellent amenities and transport links (about 5 minutes from the bus stop Klánová).
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 10000 CZK utilities|
|Address||V lučinách, Praha 4 - Hodkovičky|
|Usable area||260 m²|
|Grounds area||1 600 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.