Prague, beautiful sunny 2kk furnished apartment for rent, 65m², 2 balconies, storage room, Vršovická street, Prague 10
Prague, beautiful sunny apartment 2 + kk with a total floor area of 65 m2 + 2 balconies (10 m2) + chamber approx. 5 m2 on the floor. The apartment is located on the 5th floor in a brick house in a quiet location Vršovice. The apartment is furnished with luxury furniture including luxury German kitchen for peace. The living room has a sofa bed, coffee table, bookcase, desk, dining table and four chairs. The kitchen is equipped with a kitchenette with ceramic hob, electric oven, dishwasher and hood. The room is furnished with a comfortable bed and a spacious wardrobe. The bathroom has a shower, sink, washing machine, bidet and toilet. The house is situated in a quiet location that provides complete amenities. Entrance to the house is right next to the tram stop (view from every room and balcony to the courtyard). Near the house there is a doctor, schools, kindergartens, shops, library, sports. Only 8 minutes by tram to the Namesti Miru and IP Pavlova 12 minutes.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Vršovická, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.